“In a hierarchy, every employee tends to rise to his level of incompetence.”
– Dr. Laurence Peter
- Changing of the Guard/Exit = when a business that has reached a point where the ownership has done all it can.
- Founders are most often like the launch of a rocket where 80% of the fuel is spent just breaking out of the atmosphere.
- Priority = Recurring Revenue Models
- The smartest entrepreneurs know when to cash in
- Slower or reluctant to make decisions
- Lacking clear and consistent delegation
- Inability to find good talent
- Lengthen your gaze (leaders need to lay tracks further down for others to follow)